Dear American 2020 Presidential Candidates,
We the People of the Land of Freedom and the peoples of the world respectfully request your vision and opinion. Please answer the following by December 10, 2019. Each question should be answered with 500 words or less.
1. How will you allocate the "gift for America," monies collected through playdemocracy.com, or other venues collected independently to be used for the gift?
2. What do you think of the 17 UN Global Goals? Do you have an alternate 15 year plan for working with the world or do you think America should collaborate on the 2030 goals? What actions have you taken towards these goals or the issues the goals represent?
3. How many years do you think it will take to pay off the American National Debt? Do you think it would be beneficial to have a time limit on loans made to the United States, like 30 years, similar to a mortgage, or should a loan term be longer, like 50, 1,000, or 100,000 years? The idea is that our children and grandchildren will not be burdened with the bad decisions of a current generation. In other words, if the loan is not paid off in 30 years, then those who took the risk in lending would lose the remaining balance of their loan. They would say, "I guess it was a bad business decision."
4. On September 10, 2001, the day before the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, the Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, announced 2.3 trillion went missing from the Pentagon. How would you oversee better control of our money?
5. The President of the United States is a public servant. The president of the United States is Commander-in-Chief to the armed forces, but not Commander to the American people. Do you agree or disagree?
6. If you had been part of a clan or family in Africa and you knew what you know now, that people would be coming to capture people from your tribe, what would you have done?
7. If you had been part of a (North, Central or South) American tribe hundreds of years ago and you knew what you know now, that white men were coming to take your lands and spread disease, what would you have done for your tribe?
8. How would you handle reconciliation for all slaves who were ever taken or owned with the descendants of those who captured slaves and those who owned slaves?
9. How would you handle reconciliation between Native Americans and the descendants of Americans who invaded their lands?
10. How could you help with the completion of the Crazy Horse monument without using public funds?
11. Could you give names of your top 25 living heroines and heroes?
Thank you. We are looking forward to your responses. Feel free to be creative.
On behalf of United States of America Citizens and The People of the World,
Kma & Pops